Atara Pharmacy Terms and Conditions
Thank you for visiting www.atarapharmacy.com.au. Following are our terms and conditions and these may be updated or changed from time to time.
Your use of this website indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If under 18 years we advise adult supervision when using our website.
“Atara Pharmacy” and all related trademarks and logos on this website are the property of MK Pharmacy Enterprises and must not be reproduced or copied.
Price Matching Policy
• Price matching will only apply to products advertised currently, at other retail pharmacies within Australia.
• The customer is required provide proof of the identical product with price and recent date to our staff when requested.
• Limits may apply at our discretion.
• Price matching excludes online specials.
• Price matching only applies to products for personal use only.
Due to the unprecedented demand on COVID-19-related items, we have temporarily amended our change of mind policy. Effective immediately, change of mind exchanges or refunds will not be available. This situation will be updated as circumstances change.
Defective or out of date Items
If an item purchased is damaged, defective or faulty, or does not match the purpose described, the item may be returned to Atara Pharmacy. Similarly, if in the unforeseen circumstance we inadvertently sell an out of date product, please return it for refund or replacement with proof of purchase.Atara Compounding will provide the buyer a full refund via the original payment method or a replacement product. Proof of purchase is required in the event of a refund or exchange in the form of original receipt or bank statement. The condition and age of the product must be assessed before offering a replacement product or refund.
Change of mind returns or exchanges
Atara Pharmacy understands a change of mind occurs now and then and soyou can return most products within 30 days of your purchase, provided we are satisfied that:
• Avalid proof of purchase or original receipt is supplied.
• The product and packaging isin its original condition (including accessories, direction leaflets or manuals)
• The product is in a re-saleable condition and has not been damaged or used.
• The product is not one for which a change of mind is not allowable by health or other regulation, or as listed below.
We are unable to offer a change of mind return for the following:
• All medicines,whether prescription or over the counter.
• Vitamins and Supplements
• Braces and Supports
• Baby or Infant Formula
• Consumable Items (food)
• Gift Cards and vouchers
• Other products advertised as being non-refundable for change of mind
Atara Pharmacy is committed to protecting your privacy. We will collect, use, disclose and hold personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1998 (“the Act”).
Please contact us if you wish to know any of the following:
• What Information we collect and hold about you, why we collect such information and how you can change it if not correct
• The consequences, if any, of you not disclosing such information
• How you can access that information
• If the law requires the collection of such information
• How that information is used by us and the organisations, or types of organisations that the information would usually be disclosed to
Collection and storage of personal information
Disclosure of personal information and marketing
We will use and disclose your personal information for the primary purposes of our business as a dispenser of medicines and retailer or a purpose related to our primary purpose such as marketing, where such disclosure is permitted by the Act. In addition, we use such information to market to you products and services offered by Atara Pharmacy unless you have indicated that you do not wish to obtain such marketing offers or material. We will in such circumstances only use the personal information provided for the sole purpose of providing our services.
Atara Pharmacy reserves the right to employ contractors from time to time for the purposes of marketing and undertaking promotion services. Your personal information will be provided to these businesses for the purposes of ensuring that our services are marketed to you or to enable a service to be provided to you. We will not otherwise provide your personal information to a third party without your approval.
Atara Pharmacy Privacy Complaint Policy
If requested, we will make available to you a privacy complaint form, which you will be required to complete and return to us in the event you have concerns in respect of our handling of your personal information.We commit to ensure the prompt investigation of your complaint and if valid, we will take steps to remedy your concerns promptly. Victorian privacy legislation may be viewed at www.privacy.gov.au or www.oaic.gov.au.
Limitation of Liability
Atara Pharmacy makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the website, the information, content, materials or products included on the website.
To the extent permitted by law, the Atara Pharmacy accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, cost or expense (whether direct or indirect) and whether incidental, punitive or consequential incurred by you as a result of your use of the website including any error, omission or misrepresentation in any information on the website.To the extent permitted by law, Atara Compounding Pharmacy will not be subject to any liability which exceeds the replacement value of the subject goods.
The provisions of these terms and conditions will be separate and severable from each other so that if any provision or provisions are considered to be inoperative then the remaining provision or provisions will be binding on and enforceable by the parties.